Attention Scholars: Enter Carson Scholar Fund’s Newsletter Design Contest
Carson Scholars Fund Newsletter Design Contest
RULES & ELIGIBILITY
What is the contest?
Our contest will accept submissions of new newsletter nameplate designs. We are looking for the most creative and original newsletter design which best represents the Carson Scholars Fund. Submissions will be judged on creativity, and all decisions will be final.
Our nameplate appears at the top of our quarterly newsletter, the Carson Scholars Fund News, which is distributed electronically to thousands of contacts as well as posted on the CSF website. Be creative and show us what you got. We can’t wait to see your designs!
Who can enter?
All Carson Scholars and alumni are eligible to enter the contest.
What is the contest timeline?
- June 3, 2019: Contest announced
- August 3, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST: Submission deadline
- September 2019: Winner announced
- September 2019 Newsletter: New design to appear in the CSF newsletter and winner will be featured in an article. Winner will also receive a gift card for art supplies.
How can I submit a design?
- Design must be submitted digitally in the following format to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 3, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST:
- Nameplate design must be submitted in PNG or JPEG format.
- Colors to use in the design are Carson Blue (PMS 295C), Carson Red (PMS 194C), and/or Carson Gold (7555C).
- Nameplate dimension is 1000 x 300 px.
- All artwork submitted must be original. Submissions become property of the CSF.
Email Jen Kuhn at email@example.com or call us at 410.858.1005. Good luck!