In General on December 5, 2020 - 5:17 pm
CSF Associate Leadership Council
The Carson Scholars Fund (CSF) has appointed its first Associate Leadership Council comprised of CSF alumni and professionals from multiple states. These members bring a wealth of corporate, entrepreneurial, and volunteer experience to the group. As the Carson Scholars Fund focuses on its 25th year of awarding scholarships and its 20th year of building reading rooms, the Associate Leadership Council is setting the precedent for the organization to increase engagement, fundraising, and impact.
The Carson Scholars Fund is proud to announce the selection of the following eight professionals to its first ever Associate Leadership Council:
- Sharon Pindell, Curriculum & Training Project Manager at Kiddie Academy – Co-chair
- Tony Kelly, Sector Data Scientist at Northrop Grumman Corporation – Co-chair
- Christene Starin, Founder, Starin Strategies – Events Chair
- Harish Rangacharya, CEO at Apex Advanced Technology LLC – Engagement Chair
- Grace Fogel, CSF Alumna, USC Student and Deloitte Intern
- Joe Wyrwas, CSF Alumnus, Principal Software Engineer at Anthem Engineering
- Tom Stephan, Equity Research Associate at Stifel Financial
- Dr. Jason L. James Jr., CSF Alumnus, Associate Professor in the College of Business at Wilmington University
If you are interested in becoming involved with the organization and/or serving on a committee with the Associate Leadership Council, please email Pam Marshner at email@example.com. The Carson Scholars Fund is committed to creating the best alumni network possible through engagement opportunities, fundraising and events, service initiatives, alumni benefits, and other incentives and highly encourages alumni involvement.